THE CHALLENGE- PART ONE:
1) We would like to invite everyone who joins the project to take a look around your house - inside your pockets, under your sofa and at the bottom of your cabinet drawers and find as many 'Lost Coins' that are around you as you can......
2) However many coins you find represent the number of people you now need to share kindness to in one way or another.......(Time to get creative!!!)
3) We would then also like to ask you to invite 2 other people to join the challenge by giving them a coin (and join the Facebook group: 'The Lost Coin Project' - It is a closed group but you can just request to join)
3) We would like to hear back your stories and we are going to try and keep this blog about our journey of learning.......
For those who PRAY and even for those who don't but would like to try we would like to ask you to consider a second challenge:
1) To take one of your 'Lost Coins' and stick it somewhere where you spend at least 2 minutes of your day......The bathroom where you brush your teeth, the mirror.......your coffee cup.....
2) To take 2 minutes a day for the next 12 days to pray for street children.....and particularly for our 12 'Lost Coins' who are children who have run away from our House of Joshua (home for abandoned, orphaned and neglected street children) over the past 2 years......who we still love and hold with GREAT value in our hearts.